Raul de Araujo Filho
Founding partner with more than 50 years of experience in civil and business law, Raul de Araujo Filho works with companies from various sectors over a wide range of practice areas involving corporate reorganizations, contracts, litigation, bankruptcy, court supervised and out-of-court reorganizations, real estate, succession and estate planning, family, inheritance law and arbitration.
- Law Degree, Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), 1958.
- “Summer Program in Foreign Law at the Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law” – Columbia University, New York (1982).
- Member of the list of Arbitrators of the Brazilian Chamber of Business Arbitration (CAMARB).
- Member of the Special Chamber of the Financial Market of the Chamber of Business Arbitration of Minas Gerais (CAMINAS).
- Member of the Institute of Lawyers of Minas Gerais (IAMG).
- Formerly a member of the Board of Directors of Law Firms’ Study Center (CESA).
- Formerly a member of the Board of the Brazilian Bar Association, Minas Gerais Branch.
- Formerly a member of the Board of Directors of the Development Bank of Minas Gerais (BDMG).
- Formerly member of the Deliberative Council of the Brazilian Chamber of Business Arbitration (CAMARB).
- Formerly a director of the Minas Gerais Credit, Financing and Investment Company.
- Formerly the legal director of the Minas Gerais Association of Credit, Investment and Financing Companies.