Mariana Borlido de Lima Ueckert
Attorney with more than 20 years of experience in business law in matters related to real estate development, contracts, corporate law and foreign investment, she currently resides in Düsseldorf, representing the firm in Germany and in other countries of the European Economic Community, and advises Brazilian and Portuguese investors with interests in those jurisdictions, as well as German investors who do business in Brazil, especially with regard to best practices of compliance, contributing to business decisions, negotiation of contracts and development of strategies for the conduct of cases, among others.
She also collaborates with the CBH Rechtsanwälte (www.cbh.de) firm, headquartered in Cologne, with branches in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Brussels. CBH Rechtsanwälte is recognized as one of the TOP 50 law firms in Germany in business law and is a member of IUROPE – European Alliance of Prominent Independent Law Firms (www.iurope.eu).
- Law Degree, Federal University of Minas Gerais – UFMG, 2000.
- Graduate Studies in Economics and Business Law – Getúlio Vargas Foundation – FGV, 2002.
- Graduate Studies in Corporate Law – Cândido Mendes University, 2008.
- Admitted as an attorney in the European Economic Community in September 2019.
- Member of the Portuguese Bar Association, Lisbon Branch.
- Member of the German Bar Association, Cologne Branch, as a European lawyer.
- English and German.