Juliana Safar Teixeira Castanheira
Executive partner, with more than 20 years of practice in civil, corporate and business litigation, foreclosures, collections, real estate development, leases, contracts, intellectual property, civil liability, family, inheritance law, arbitration and mediation.
- Law Degree – Milton Campos Law School, 2001.
- MBA in Financial Administration – UNA, 2002.
- Extension Course in Corporate Law – Ibmec, 2011.
- Formerly a member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (Cbar).
- Formerly a member of the Private Corporate Mediation Study Group (GEMEP).