Joanna do Couto e Silva Mourão
Executive partner, with more than 15 years of experience in business law in matters involving corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, real estate, contracts, estate and succession planning and foreign investment.
- Law Degree – Milton Campos Law School, 2005.
- Graduate Studies in Civil Law – Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV), 2008.
- LL.M. – Northwestern University – Chicago, 2011.
- Executive MBA – Ibmec, 2014.
- Foreign Attorney in the New York office of Greenberg Traurig LLP.
- English and Spanish.