Henrique César Mourão
Founding partner with more than 40 years of experience in civil and business law, Henrique Mourão works with companies from various sectors and has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, succession and estate planning, civil, commercial and financial contracts, real estate development, family, inheritance, environmental and mining law, and arbitration.
- Law Degree from Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais (PUC Minas), 1980.
- Consultant for the National Confederation of Industry (CNI), the National Board of SEBRAE – Brazilian Service of Support to Micro and Small Enterprises and SEBRAE-MG.
- Formerly a member of the Law Firms Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Minas Gerais Branch.
- Formerly the head of legal departments of large companies.
- Continuous participation in legal conferences and congresses.