Flávia Cristina Mendonça Faria
Coordinator of the Administrative and Regulatory office, with more than 20 years of experience in advisory and administrative and judicial litigation involving administrative and regulatory law, notably, public tenders, contracts, concessions, public-private partnerships and expression of interest procedures for exploration of public services arising from infrastructure contracts.
- Law Degree, Milton Campos Law School, 2000.
- Master’s Degree in Public Law – University FUMEC, 2017.
- Graduate Studies in Civil Procedural Law – Center for Law Update (CAD), 2001.
- Formerly the Subsecretary of the Chief of Staff to the State of Minas Gerais and Board Member of state-owned companies.
- Formerly the Auditor General of the Municipality of Belo Horizonte.
- Formerly the Substitute Deputy Attorney General for the Municipality of Belo Horizonte.
- Former the Activity Manager in External Control Procedures of the Attorney General’s Office of the Municipality of Belo Horizonte.
- Formerly a Legal Advisor to the Attorney General’s Office of the Municipality of Belo Horizonte.