Daniel Pereira Artuzo
Executive partner, with more than 15 years of experience in tax law, serving companies from various sectors, working in consulting and litigation.
- Law Degree – Milton Campos Law School, 2006.
- MBA in Tax Law – Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV), 2008.
- LL.M. – Northwestern University – Chicago, 2011.
- Member of the Tax Law Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association/MG for the 2019/2021 3-year term.
- Formerly a Board Member of the Institute for Tax Studies (IEFi).
- Formerly a member of the City Administrative Board of Tax Appeals (CART/BH).
- Formerly a member of the Administrative Board of Tax Appeals (CARF).